Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas - Happy New Year

I cannot believe that 2010 is just about over. It has been a very interesting year to say the least, and in a lot of ways, I'm really glad to see it go away. As mentioned in a earlier, I have truly been blessed this and life has been good for me personally, however I'm afraid that the state of affairs as it relates to our country as a whole have not fared so well.

We have seen the beginnings of Socialized Medical Care in this country, however I truly believe that it will be repealed in the upcoming year. We have seen the end of the worst Congress in the history of our great country, and we have seen a change in the political tides that have not been seen in over 100 years. Shall we talk about radical islam???? Should we??? You never know who may be looking. You know it is wrong to say anything that may offend a muslim, however it seems to be considered a good deep to offend a Christian??? I find that odd, truly not to mention scary.

I mentioned earlier that I have been purchasing silver as much as possible, and I have continued to do so, and I am happy to say that it has done very well. When I started purchasing silver it was under $20.00 / ounce , now it is a literal hair under $30.00, and that my friend isn't bad at all over 6 months of time. I personally believe that it will top out around $85.00 per ounce. Why shouldn't it? The government in their wisdom has devalued the dollar by at least 20% and demand for this metal is at a all time high, and will continue to remain that way.

I'm sure someone is wanting to know what my hopes are for the next year, and since you asked I will tell you. I hope that obomacare will be repealed in total. I hope that there are true tax cuts put in place to stimulate the economy, and lastly I hope that the people which were just elected to congress will simply do what they were sent there to do. I also pray that there will be return to common sense in this country. I know those are very big things to ask for in this day and age, but it is what it is.

New for the upcoming year will be a huge amount of PADs on the market... iPads, aPads, gPad etc. I do see some utility in these devices, but not the amount that people think. It will not replace a laptop or netbook for that matter, it does however serve to be a good reader and entertainment device. I cannot tell you how many of these devices I have configured for end users simply to be put on the shelf or passed down to a child. It really is funny that that people buy these and then pay someone like me to give them remote access to their pc, and then after a month get me again to roll out a new laptop for them....

That is enough rambling for the moment, and someday I will put some more on here, hopefully sooner than 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment